Building savings – comparison of offers & advice

You dream of owning your own four walls, modernizing your home or want to secure the current interest rate for your follow-up financing? Looking ahead to your housing needs, we'll find you the best home loan offer.

We compare all building savings contracts from Germany's top providers for you.

I'm Christian Prawitt, your home savings expert.

"Hello, I'm Christian Prawitt, your home savings expert. For over 20 years I have been passionately helping young and old to realize their dream home.
If you dream of owning your own home, I recommend laying the foundation for your future now with a building savings contract. Because this is how you secure the current low interest rate for your financing in the future."

Your advantages with building savings

As an official partner of ImmoScout24, Christinan Prawitt from BaufiTeam offers you years of experience in the financial industry.
You benefit from our large network of affiliated banks and building societies.

Better conditions for bank loans

Depending on your choice of building savings tariff, you save equity of z. B. 40% of the subsequent financing amount to. The remaining 60%, which you need to buy, refinance or modernize your property, you get on top as a loan.

Secure interest from today for tomorrow

You already know what interest rate you can finance at later when you sign your home loan agreement. With this you can plan accurately and even secure current low interest rates in the future.

State subsidies for building savers

For you as a building saver:in there are many government subsidies that let you save faster and finance cheaper.

This way you can z. B. allowances, tax benefits and capital-forming benefits can be claimed from the state. What you need to do? This is best clarified in an online meeting with your advisor Christian Pawitt.

Frequently asked questions about building savings

Building savings is a popular form of saving for the realization of a real estate purchase or house construction. Here traditional saving is combined with real estate financing. According to this, every building savings contract consists of a savings plan and loans with an interest rate already set for later funding.

How to find the right building society contract?

In order to find the right building society contract, you should inform yourself about the rates at several building societies and compare them. When comparing, the minimum building savings amount, the fixed interest rate on the loan as well as accruing fees must be taken into account.

If you are comparing offers on your own, we recommend that you take a close look at at least 3 contracts before making a decision. If you need help, we will be happy to help you in an appointment.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: